POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation [~121KB Mpg] : Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation (109k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation (109k)
From: Rune
Date: 23 Jul 2000 15:06:42
Message: <397b4242@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" wrote:
> This one uses shark fin-shaped blades. It's not as sophisticated
> as Bob's, and it doesn't look quite as smooth, but at least I
> got the infernal thing to work!

Cool!

One thing I noted though; the texture of the iris does not follow the
movements of the iris. You need to texture each individual part, and place
the texture statement before the transformations. I think it could benefit
from that. Look forward to see next version!

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated July 23: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,